- QUIET TIME IS 11 PM – 7 AM. Owners &/or Occupants of the unit are responsible at all times for the conduct of all guests, ensuring that their behavior is neither offensive to any occupant of the buildings nor damaging to any portion of the common elements, so please be considerate of your neighbors.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY per unit shall be limited at all times to no more than the approved number of persons at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
- ANIMALS ARE NOT PERMITTED in any part of the unit by guests unless approved at the time of the reservation in specified units only.
- PETS MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES and are not permitted on the grass in front of the townhouses or on the beachfront.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED anywhere on the resort including the beachfront & the dock.
- AN INVENTORY of the contents of your specific rental unit has been made & is kept with the office paperwork. The contents of your unit should not be lent out or exchanged as each unit is individually owned. Articles that are not accounted for or have been reported broken by the cleaning staff, i.e., lamps, mirrors, small appliances, etc, after you depart, will be charged to your credit card.
- CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS
- MINIMUM AGE LIMIT of 25 years old to book any unit.
POOL & HOT TUB RULES
- Pool / Hot Tub: Please Follow Covid-19 Guidelines posted at the pool entrance.
- Hours of operation: - 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No beverages, shoes, or food allowed in the hot tub or swimming pool.
- Children 12 & under MUST be accompanied by an adult
- No diving; No horseplay.
- Consult a physician before entering the hot tub if pregnant or have a cardiac condition
- Do not use a hot tub alone.
- Do not use hot tub under the influence of alcohol or medication for cardiovascular or nerve disorders.
- Elderly persons or persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should not use a hot tub.
- All boats & watercraft must be moored at the dock.
- No buoy moorage is allowed anywhere in front of the resort.
- All boats & watercraft must be registered & paid for in the office.
- Failure to comply with the above rules could result in your watercraft being towed.
30 days’ notice prior to check in to receive a refund, less cost of 1-night stay based on current rack rate + applicable taxes.
For monthly rentals, a non-refundable booking deposit of the last month's rent is required to book & hold a reservation. The deposit is due at the time of booking. Every attempt will be made to re-book if canceled but the deposit will only be returned if re-booked. Any cancellation of a reservation must be made 3 months prior to the arrival date after which the deposit will be forfeited unless the entire time can be rebooked. Refunds will not be given for early departures.
The first month’s rent is due 30 days prior to arrival along with a $500 damage/security deposit. The damage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of departure pending no damage or extra cleaning to the unit.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL AND WAIVER FOR GUESTS OF CASA DEL MIA ORO Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, as a guest of our resort, there is a risk of contracting the infection during your stay. To reduce the possibility of this occurring, we have strictly followed the guidelines of the B.C. Provincial Officer of Health, Dr. Bonnie Henry as outlined in the rental contract. You have answered No to all the questions on our health questionnaire prior to arriving at our resort. By signing below, you agree that you have read this document and release Casa Del Mia Oro, the rental pool manager, and owners, of any responsibility for any illness that may occur while at the resort.
You do not have any of the following symptoms:
- New or Worsening Cough
- Shortness of Breath
- New Muscle Aches or Headache
- Sore Throat
- Have not traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- You have not had close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID 19.
If you are displaying symptoms of COVID 19 please call HealthLink BC at 811.