Casa Del Mila Oro Resort Rates
|Townhome Rates for 2023
(3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1600 sq foot)
|Low Season: Oct 16th – Apr 30th||$275||$2,100$ (1,800 for Snowbirds)|
|Spring Mid Season: May 1st – Jun 23||$325|
|High Season: Jun 24th – Sept 4th||$450|
|Fall Mid Season: Sept 5th – Oct 15th||$325|
|Condo Rates for 2023
(2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 800 sq foot)
|Low Season: Oct 16th – Apr 30th||$175||1,700 ($1,400 for Snowbirds)|
|Spring Mid Season: May 1st – Jun 23rd||$215|
|High Season: Jun 24th – Sept 4th||$295|
|Fall Mid Season: Sept 5th – Oct 15th||$215|
Rates are in Canadian Dollars and do not include taxes.
Rates based on availability and subject to change.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required for all bookings during the high season; a minimum 2-night stay for all other dates.
- All reservations require a 25% deposit due at the time of booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to check-in.
- Townhouse cleaning fee $175 plus GST; Condo cleaning fee $105 plus GST, are extra.
- Non-refundable Pet fees will apply, $100 plus GST for the first pet, $50 plus GST for the second, max 2 small dogs.
30 days’ notice prior to check in to receive a refund, less cost of 1-night stay based on current rack rate + applicable taxes.
For Monthly Rentals: a non-refundable booking deposit of the last month’s rent is required to book & hold a reservation. The deposit is due at the time of booking. Every attempt will be made to re-book if canceled but the deposit will only be returned if re-booked. Any cancellation of a reservation must be made 3 months prior to the arrival date after which the deposit will be forfeited unless the entire time can be rebooked. Refunds will not be given for early departures.
The first month’s rent is due 30 days prior to arrival along with a $500 damage/security deposit. The damage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of departure pending no damage or extra cleaning to the unit.