Traveling During an Active Pandemic
We warmly welcome you back to Osoyoos BC! Together we can do our part to have fun and stay safe. Over the coming weeks and months, as restricions of travel begin to ease during this active pandemic, British Columbia is preparing to find a balance in welcoming visitors back to the area while keeping our communities safe. We want the summer to be enjoyable for everyone, respecting teh health guidelines by the province as well as physical distancing while in our shops, wineries, restaurants, and on our trails and beaches. We know you want to help keep our community safe and we wnat you to know that our community is doing everything possible to keep travellers safe as well.
Corona Virus – 19 – Protection Starts with Prevention
During these uncertain times, and with concerns regarding travel, we would like to take the opportunity to let you know that we are taking proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone at Casa Del Mila Oro Resort.
Please be assured that we take the health and safety of our guests and employees extremely seriously. We closely monitor the credible sources of information – Dr. Bonnie Henry, the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) - and we are following their recommended guidelines.
Regarding social distancing, we are taking every step possible to limit interactions between staff and guests. A protective screen has been installed at the front desk and this specific area is sanitized after every guest interaction.
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfection of high-traffic areas and high use items such as doorknobs / handles, handrails, light switches, counters, pens etc.
- All laundry is washed & dried at high temperatures
- Guest check out at 10 am and no early check-in’s permitted
- We are requesting that guests pay with credit in lieu of cash whenever possible
- The Conference Room and Spa are closed at this time
New Rules for the Pool & Dock area:
- Pool Hours are 10 am – 8 pm
- A maximum of 12 people in a 1-hour time frame to allow all to have time at the pool
- Hot tub is closed as per Interior Health guidelines
- Sanitize station at main pool gate is to be used prior to entering pool area
- All guests must shower prior to entering pool
- No floaties or pool toys of any description are allowed as per Interior Health guidelines
- No food or drinks permitted in pool area
- Tables, chairs & handrails will be disinfected between guest usage.
- Public washrooms are closed; kindly use the facilities within your own rental suite.
- The swimming area by the dock is open, floaties and pool toys can be used in that area. (No jumping off the dock)
- Please maintain physical distancing between groups while at dock or at beach area
- Do not leave any personal belongings, food, beverages etc., anywhere on the dock or beach. Anything left unattended will be discarded.
For Osoyoos Business Updates, please email or call Destination Osoyoos at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 250-495-5070
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com, or phone 250-495-2373
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty, we appreciate you booking with Casa Del Mila Oro Resort!